Click one time kick the doc away

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ice Cream brings top up RM 10?

This afternoon I bought an ice cream, Nestle Drumstick, new vanilla flavor…when I unwrapped it, accidentally found a blue paper wrapped around the ice-cream cone.



It says, “THE TRUTH YOU WIN, RM 10 AIRTIME”

I wonder what is “RM 10 AIR TIME”? Then, there are 3 steps to guide me how to redeem my RM10.

1st step- Find unique POP code on the sleeve paper (blue colour paper shown above)

2nd step- Type “DRUMSTICK NRIC 8 alpha numeric POP code Name.”

3rd step-SMS to 36006
After that, msg was sent to me to do some survey then I was given a code for top up rm10.

Whole process I just used rm2.80 to redeem rm10!! (rm2.20 for an ice cream and rm0.60 for 2 sms charges)

Can give a try!!:)

2 comments: