Click one time kick the doc away

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Goal

honestly, i dun have any goals when i was a young child, i just know how to play, study n behave as a good child in my family...

till i reached secondary level, my form teacher asked my class to write about our goal, talked about what is our goal in our life.how do i know?? thus, i assume pursue a good result in PMR and SPM were my goal. in fact,i'm not rite at all

CUZ...

i dunno what should i do in my next future, what should i look for in the next few ten years when i was in form 5. i just think of nothing of future., just followed what normally people will do, which was doing F6...

OK,fine...what should i choose??science or art???i had no idea but i feel that i like science den choose science lo but i was not sure i did right or not...

After F6, do wat??also did what plp typically did, heading to Uni. what sould i study there?? Headache...

Finally, our dear government assigned me to USM...study physics. Hey, sound not bad, physics wor, the king of science, who knows KNS, difficult like hell...results was suck.GOD...

Now good la, grad liao...out with suck results. now starts headache again....study or working???

after thinking many times, study master...

who knows...the boss who offered the project was suck, low payment but gonna work like hell, who wants??

till got another topic from my lecturer...doing smoothly for my master.

After master, what is my next goal???...................................................................................................................................................

START WORKING!!!

for what??????

it's a really long long story n plans to tell................................

Good luck to me and every of my dear frenz who i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment