Click one time kick the doc away

Thursday, July 30, 2009

insomnia..

have u ever got insomnia before?duno y...tonight i could not sleep,when i look at my clock now,it shows 3.30am...everyone sleeps sweetly in my house while me feel a bit tortured for not sleeping.when i lie on the bed,close my eyes but still cant fall asleep..i can feel my heart's beating greatly and i think,drinking too much coffee?may be but i have never faced tiz kind problem before cuz i believe my body is immune to cafein but now...try to count sheeps but useless cuz it makes me more spiritual. opened laptop,looking at the screen but my eyes starts mogok,wanna close their "doors" to stop working but i still force to open by using 2 sticks.wan sleep oso cant, on9 oso cant..what a sleepless night...

2 comments:

  1. drink milk will help
    but this kind of prob...sometimes due to stress...depression n etc...
    :)

    ReplyDelete