Click one time kick the doc away

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Convo Gift on 15/08/09

it's been a week for our pure physics convocation passed.it's a precious day for all physicist(in fact not all) to gather and take photo together...

during tat day i've got quite a number of gifts ,willing to share with all of my frenz who read my blog here.thx for reading;)



sun flowers gifted from my gf (really sayang her cuz chose a the moz beautiful flowers to me) :)




twin bears gifted by my parents


ayam brands from my parents (should be influenced by ad of ayam brands :P)

a boutique of flowers from my frenz

a cutie bear from WC


a boutique of hand-made flowers from a frenz, Senget :P (i'm so touched cuz she spends almost 4 hours to make it during midnite, really thx to her)


an awesome parker ball pen from my wushu gang...thx guys ;)

an uniria ball pen from junior (Pei Ling chan)


the tie pin from Beh san...i like it too :)


muzt not be forgotten is the tie tat make me look smarter when i wear it from the F4(Pharmacy four, yy,sh,wf, and sk)
here,special thx to one of the F4, yy for choosing the tie so long time,very touching.. ;)


Double S with the pretty and lovely sunflowers ;)


also, the convo book (is it rite?, not so remember) from the USM


finally, my procurement!!! muahaha!!


really thx to my parentz,gf and the fren who has been so nice to me...i'll remember u all always in my heart!!

but now i have a question, how do u all handle the true flowers besides throwing them away when they are drying??

No comments:

Post a Comment