Click one time kick the doc away

Monday, August 19, 2013

5, 10,15, 20,25, 30

1 - 5,
I was little kid, was drinking milk powder, stayed at home..played robot(argh...i forgot, tat time was too young)
6 - 10,
I was little boy, small small one, role played as superman, enclose a towel around the neck fly high (actually jump high) from the bed oh yea, the first Japanese drama I watched was ultraman.
11- 15,
I was little young man, thin thin one, an otaku at home, donno flirting, played digimon, tamaguchi (dunno still got or not now) :P
16 - 20
I was little young adult, d wat neh?? also thin thin one, an otaku at home, donno flirting, tat period not really HENG digital pet liao
20 - 25
I was an young adult, d wat neh? went Uni, wrote blog, worked worked worked...(waliao, so sien~~)
26 - present
I am an adult, doing wat neh? working working working, looking looking looking for $$$. Got liao $$$ den wat neh?? House House House, car car car
After 30 neh??
(will write if i'm still survive from job after 30)

No comments:

Post a Comment